This blog is meant for holistic growth surrounding subjects on health, economics, wealth, mystic, to heaven, and personal of individuals in reaching the highest level in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. When you are wondering about life and not feeling good, scroll bottom and listen to the inspiring Youtube videos. The people in the videos had added values to many lives, including mine.

You might be interested to read these:


20140508

Population and Economic Growth

I'm listening to HAPPY (9PM) after a little cleaning up (^_^). So so HAPPY~~

The last post on my Harry Dent Jr. speech note-taking, made me curious. I visited his website http://harrydent.com/ and played the opening video, which in few minutes, I had to subscribe to be able to view the latter... I paused when I could not grasp during his slide on a picture of a baby.. thus, I googled the relationship between economics and baby. Which interestingly lead me to an article in wiseGEEK: What is the Relationship Between Population and Economic Growth.

So, in the article I would like to point out:
  • the obvious is, without consumers, may lead to no economic growth
  • couples expecting baby coming in their lives may save money until baby is born - removes money from market - save money in bank - not much is spent
  • any income made, will go to families or saving account - thus, the individual is interested in earning money
  • child grows - parents likely spend on goods and services for child's development
  • later in life, the child will become tax-payer, consumer, investment

Another article, Let's Talk About Sex: Why More Babies Means More Economic Growth by Jerry Bowyer, which a simpleton like me couldn't grasp much, what I can relate is toward the end of the article, "By the time all of those nations of dual-earners-one-kid realize that they're about to become nations of dual-pensioners-one-earner, it's already too late."

And some interesting comments:






Try not to cry...

Oh.. the happy song ended 30mins ago..
And I was so touched by these information.


Economics...

Motivation Input


James Altucher Series
Choose & Market Yourself & keep on surviving







I first knew him through his writing. His ideas added value to my life.