This blog is meant for holistic growth surrounding subjects on health, economics, wealth, mystic, to heaven, and personal of individuals in reaching the highest level in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. When you are wondering about life and not feeling good, scroll bottom and listen to the inspiring Youtube videos. The people in the videos had added values to many lives, including mine.

You might be interested to read these:


20140403

Background Check On DesaUrbon! \(*.*\)

Who am I?

I just happened to have lost all of that writing.. Due to DNS failure. I am not a strong-skilled writer. Supposed writing the same thing twice would make my writing better? I am not sure. I doubt that. I wrote my heart out in the first, lets see how the second-time write-up gives.



## Starts here ##

Who am I?

My cousin found out that we're of a Daeng's lineage, Daeng Parani, which means that I am part a Buginese. That Buginese married a Javanese. Their offspring married a Kelantanese Malay (let me refer as KM).

If I remember this right, KM is an offspring of Arab-Siamese and Kelantanese Malay, but I can't confirm it since KM does not really know and both KM's parents are Allahyarham and Allahyarhamah.

I was close to Allahyarhamah. At least, I felt close to her. I feel like I have an unfinished business with her that I imagined is finished, or I wish is finished. During her last few weeks, she requested me to accompany her to sleep. I would sleep on the floor since my aunt was sleeping with her on the bed. I would sneak to SMS my former boyfriend since calling-late-night-to-sleep would be a rude disturbance and impolite tooooo (*.*)***. During Fajr, she would pray beside me, on whatever space there was, because I was still sleeping on the floor (I'm a heavy sleeper). Then, she would read the Quran. Came the time for me to go back to University, as I was leaving, I shook her hands and kissed her hand and cheeks, she asked me when can we meet again, she was afraid that we would not be able to meet again. I shushed her and said to her that it was nonsense, of course we'll meet again.
But we didn't... That day, it didn't register in my mind that it was almost time for her to go, forever...

My feelings relate to this


Attached herewith is the lyrics
Said goodbye, turned around
And you were gone, gone, gone
Faded into the setting sun,
Slipped away
But I won’t cry
Cause I know I’ll never be lonely
For you are the stars to me,
You are the light I follow 
[Chorus:]
I’ll See you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
Till I see you again 
I can hear those echoes in the wind at night
Calling me back in time
Back to you
In a place far away
Where the water meets the sky
The thought of it makes me smile
You are my tomorrow 
[Chorus:] 
I’ll See you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
Till I see you again 
[Bridge:]
Sometimes I feel my heart is breaking
But I stay strong and I hold on cause I know
I’ll see you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, yeah yeah 
[Outro:]
I’ll See you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
Till I see you again
Till I see you again,
Till I see you again,
Said goodbye turned around
And you were gone, gone, gone.

When she keeps coming in my conscious, that means she's in my subconscious and unconscious, which also means that she has a powerful impact on me. (In Freud's term, I had wronged the meaning of conscious, but, am right in its meaning)

*Our gift for you, to all Allahyarham, Allahyarhamah, and the living








## To be continued ##


Turned out that the second write-up is better than the first, also because of new ideas and improvements.


Tell me, what you know about your lineage.


#AFFILIATE AFFILIATE BLOGS#



Motivation Input


James Altucher Series
Choose & Market Yourself & keep on surviving







I first knew him through his writing. His ideas added value to my life.