This blog is meant for holistic growth surrounding subjects on health, economics, wealth, mystic, to heaven, and personal of individuals in reaching the highest level in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. When you are wondering about life and not feeling good, scroll bottom and listen to the inspiring Youtube videos. The people in the videos had added values to many lives, including mine.

You might be interested to read these:


20140420

Ar-Rahnu, T.B., or, both (*.*)?? Gaining money from GOLD


In my mind, I'm doing my thesis writing (all the time, when I'm awake) \(^.^)/, and it is almost finished. In reality, it is not yet written (*.*)!!! m(-_-)m I have about 12 hours to do my draft on all chapters.

I'm doing my dry-cleaning. Thus, I tell myself that I have about 2 hours, on and off to share here.

What I'm excited to share is; today, after I woke up, God had sent a whatsapp group to invite me for a pawn-broking discussion.


Er.. I'll translate when I have time.

So, as my nature is to do research, think thoroughly, do calculations and come up with logic reasoning, I have summed up on whether to do Ar-Rahnu (pawn broking), T.B. (Tok Belagak), or both.

Ok, now, I need you to imagine.

I have 100g, 916 gold (22k).

I'm not going to explain much on Ar-Rahnu multiply in this post. Perhaps another time.

This is the timetable:

I want to save my 100g 22k, but I want to manipulate and gain money. So I do pawn-broking with KPMNJ Ar-Rahnu service. When I first came here, the pawn shop only allow me to do 65% maximum lending, with 0.7% safe deposit charge per month. (By the way, I registered as a KPMNJ member long time ago)
So, I pair with T.B., I'm eligible to buy 51g 24k
If I choose to redeem my pawn on:
  • 2nd month, I get +MYR493.56 and my 100g 916
  • 3rd month, I get +MYR999.51 and my 100g 916
  • 4th month, I get +MYR1505.52 and my 100g 916

Now that I have +MYR1505.52. I want to sell my 100g 916... hmm... what is the price will be like for next 5 months? Can you read the technical analysis for gold price? Oh.. Please tell me~~~



Ok, since I'm not that good in technical analysis. Not yet. Assuming the price is the same. My 100g 22k may get up to MYR12200 from honest buyer. Plus that money I gained from Ar-Rahnu, +MYR1505.52.

What will it be like, with T.B. alone?
Refresh back, I have 100g 22k. So I sell all to T.B.. Referring back to the board, I will get MYR12200, 0g.
So, I buy T.B. 999.9 for 68g x MYR180. I pay T.B. MYR12240


I want to gain money:
  • 2nd month, I sell all back to T.B.. T.B. give me MYR13192. I gained +MYR952
  • I want to buy back T.B. 68g x MYR180
  • 3rd month, I sell all back to T.B.. T.B. give me MYR13056. I gained +MYR816
  • I want to buy back T.B. 68g x MYR180
  • 4th month, I sell all back to T.B.. T.B. give me MYR13056. I gained +MYR816
  • I want to buy back T.B. 68g x MYR180
  • and so on, and so fourth

I gained +MYR2584 and 68g 999.9. Lets say, I want to exit, and sell all my gold. I get MYR13506, plus that money I gained with less effort, +MYR2584.

Ok, are we friends now?



### To be Reviewed ###


Motivation Input


James Altucher Series
Choose & Market Yourself & keep on surviving







I first knew him through his writing. His ideas added value to my life.