This blog is meant for holistic growth surrounding subjects on health, economics, wealth, mystic, to heaven, and personal of individuals in reaching the highest level in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. When you are wondering about life and not feeling good, scroll bottom and listen to the inspiring Youtube videos. The people in the videos had added values to many lives, including mine.

You might be interested to read these:


20140421

Consumption Awareness - Minimize Health-Risks From What You Eat


I couldn't rest until I find and share this:
  1. Stay away from soft drinks
  2. Ban antibiotics in animal feeds
  3. Watch sugar intake
  4. Watch caffeinated energy drinks intake
  5. Watch red meat intake
  6. Watch trans-fat intake: chocolate & wafers, shortening & margarine, ice-cream, biscuits & cookies, cakes, breakfast cereals, burgers, breads & buns, french fries, pastries, pies & puffs, fried chicken, pizza
  7. Watch instant noodles intake, and high sodium intake
  8. Ban polystyrene use
  9. Stay away from fast-food restaurants
My Favorite Diet


Also, as a result of my mother's brain-washing since I was a teenager, I'm kind of a supplements-freak. She'd buy me stocks of "good" supplements, and cried-out when she found out that I didn't consume them.

She used to give me evening primrose, until a time when I did a check-up with a gynecologist about my intolerance to very high menstrual pain. The gynecologist advised me to stop evening primrose consumption, right-away.


I had been wondering...
Comparing myself to others, my peers, I took supplements for years, and yet, I seemed to have indescribable sickness. Others couldn't see that I'm experiencing discomfort, but I was suffering on my own. For my abnormalities, I checked with allopathy, but practitioners couldn't really detect my problems. Until I met with a Doctor, whom is practicing cupping therapy. Which I intend to write in a full post.

Perhaps, what happened was, the supplements became toxins in my body-systems.


Here's a write-up from ConsumerLab.com on foods, supplements, and natural & synthetic vitamin:




And an answer to "Why is a whole food diet better for my health than nutrient supplements?"





To park!!
http://www.consumer.org.my
http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/supplements/art-20044894
https://www.consumerlab.com/rdas/
http://www.undergroundhealth.com/the-10-worst-toxins-hidden-in-vitamins-supplements-and-health-foods/





### To be Reviewed ###





Motivation Input


James Altucher Series
Choose & Market Yourself & keep on surviving







I first knew him through his writing. His ideas added value to my life.