This blog is meant for holistic growth surrounding subjects on health, economics, wealth, mystic, to heaven, and personal of individuals in reaching the highest level in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. When you are wondering about life and not feeling good, scroll bottom and listen to the inspiring Youtube videos. The people in the videos had added values to many lives, including mine.

You might be interested to read these:


20140508

A Letter for Altucher?

I was dreaming in my sleep.
My good friend is married to the Yang Di Pertuan Agong, head of state of Malaysia (King). They never really had met, but the King had chosen to marry her, and he didn't acknowledge that she is still married to her husband, and loves him dearly. She intended to tell him in their very first met up in Australia, where she brought along few of her close friends for support. She has rivals whom are jealous of her. The rivals were being indecent, thus was sent back to Malaysia. I had to make sure the rivals are all on the plane.
Then suddenly I was with my big family, we're on a cruise, and captured by a pirate ship. When we managed to escape, all of us were in water, but the water was not deep. Suddenly I was holding a wet letter, meant for Altucher, a yellow colored envelope. Confused, who's Altucher? Why am I sending this letter to this person?
And I was awake by the sound of a bird chirping, on my opened window...

And when I was about to blog, I suddenly remembered... Altucher is James Altucher (^-^)

By the way...

Weird dream...

Motivation Input


James Altucher Series
Choose & Market Yourself & keep on surviving







I first knew him through his writing. His ideas added value to my life.